The Woodlands Community Association Management
Let Us Manage Your The Woodlands Association
We offer a full management service for associations. If you are just starting out, we can help you get started with your quorum and voting in officers. If you are already established, we will coordinate with the previous management company, and then step in with our services. We are growing rapidly and we look forward to working with you and your association. Come be a part of our family!
Our management services are customized to fit individual association needs.
The Benefits of using Professional Management & Association Services
- Minimize your time spent on administrative duties and property management requirements of an association.
- Benefit from our experience and extensive list of preferred vendors to ensure your property stays well maintained in a timely and cost-efficient manner
Your property is a reflection of your business we will ensure your property is well maintained for a positive customer experience.
- Bill and collect maintenance fees.
- Actively pursue collection of delinquent accounts.
- Prepare checks drawn on the Association’s accounts for charges of the day to day maintenance and operation of the Association.
- Maintain detailed records of all expenditures and receipts. Accounts receivable, general ledger, and cash receipts reconciliation.
- Submit operating and monthly statements
- Arrange for the preparation of annual income tax and franchise tax reports.
- Assist with audit as needed
Disclaimer: No remuneration shall be accepted by us from vendors, independent contractors, or others providing goods and services to the Association whether in the form of commissions, finder’s fees, service fees, prizes, gifts, or otherwise; anything of value received shall benefit the Association. Any financial or other interest we may have in any firm providing goods and services to the Association shall be disclosed promptly to the Board.
Management / Administrative Services
- Hold and facilitate monthly Board and Executive session meetings
- Hold and facilitate annual meetings
- Assist attorney to file Liens
- Obtain, analyze, and prepare insurance claims and coverage
- Prepare operating budget
- Maintain property owner data:
- List of owners and addresses per current and future closings
- List of tenant addresses per information
- The posting of pertinent information and notices to individual owners
- Copies of necessary legal documents will be posted on TEXdot Property Management, Inc. website.
- Notices to owners for deed violations
- Provide resale certificates, lender questionnaire, and statement of account
- Lawn, garden and trees
- Storm Drains
- Trash Collection
- Preventative Maintenance
- Street Lights
- Deed Restrictions
- Mediation between Board and Owners/Tenants
- Consultation between Attorney and Board
- Property Management (since 2007)
- Real Estate Broker (since 2009)
- Over ten years of experience in real estate!